VYPE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES
- The Vype Subscription Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) are listed below. If you have any questions about our subscription services or products, please contact us at 1-844-746-8973 /email@example.com. The Vype Care team operates within the hours of 8am to 8pm ET Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
- We may amend these Terms from time to time. Unless we provide a delayed effective date or as otherwise required by applicable law, all amendments will be immediately effective on the posting of such updated Terms. Your continued use of our Vype subscription services constitutes your consent to be bound by these Terms, as amended from time to time. Please therefore check this page occasionally to ensure that you stay up to date with any changes to these Terms.
How to Create a Subscription
- To register for automated ordering of applicable Vype products (a “Subscription”) you must be an adult who has reached the legal age to purchase vaping products in your jurisdiction of residence, with a Canadian registered postal address (excluding Quebec, Nova Scotia, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut), have an existing account profile set up within Govype.ca and provide a valid payment method (as described below) (“Subscription”). Subscriptions are only for personal, non-commercial use. You may not purchase Products for further distribution or resale or for any other commercial or business purpose. Your Subscription is personal to you and non-transferable.
- To create a Subscription you will need to go onto our website at govype. ca/(“Website”) and undertake the following steps:
- Login to your Vype account;
- Select the relevant Product(s) you wish to add to a Subscription;
- Select the relevant Product quantity you require;
- Select the frequency of the Subscription the delivery periods; and
- Complete the associated payment details as prompted.
- Each successful Subscription placed by you will become immediately effective upon completion of the checkout process for that Subscription, until such time as the Subscription expires or is cancelled by you or by us in accordance with these Terms.
- Once you have successfully completed the above steps you will receive an email from us to confirm that your Subscription is live together with the Subscription order number.
- Please note, we are unable to set up a Subscription on your behalf. You will need to create a Subscription yourself, including confirming the details relating to the payment method you wish to use. If you require further assistance on how to create a Subscription, please visit the Subscription page on our Website or contact the Vype Care team.
- Subscriptions are available on selected Vype e-liquids and cartridge refill products (“Products”) available on the Website from time to time. For more information on the variety of Product refills available under a Subscription, please see each Product description on the Website.
- You may place multiple Subscription orders at any time. However, due to technical restrictions, you will not be able to create a Subscription that contains any Products that are already included in an existing live Subscription. Each Subscription may cover only 1 Product and may only select one dispatch frequency. If you wish to cancel or amend an existing Subscription, please see the Manage My Account section of our Website or otherwise contact the Vype Care team for further assistance.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard for the Subscription services (“Payment Method”). We reserve the right to update and/or otherwise amend the Payment Method from time to time.
- If you wish to add or remove a Product from your Subscription and/or change the dispatch frequency of your Products, due to technical limitations, you will have to cancel your Subscription and create a new Subscription in accordance with these Terms. Please see Clause 26 for more information on cancelling your subscription.
- We use all reasonable efforts to ensure the availability of the Products. However, in the event any of the Products placed under a Subscription are out of stock, we will not be able to deliver any aspects of the Subscription to you. In this event, we will contact you to notify you of this in accordance with Clause 26 of these Terms.
- Each Product delivery in your Subscription (in accordance with the dispatch frequency as you selected) is referred to in these Terms as “Subscription Delivery”. Subscription Deliveries will be dispatched every 14 or 30 days depending on your selected Subscription frequency (i.e. biweekly or monthly) in accordance with our Delivery & Returns By registering for a Subscription, you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for the initial Subscription Delivery and each Subscription Delivery thereafter for the total value of the Products in each Subscription Delivery (including, if applicable, any standard delivery charge), based upon the applicable price as disclosed at the time you create your Subscription. Pricing for Products (including any applicable shipping and handling fees) can be found on the Website. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to change prices for Products at any time upon thirty days written notice, and we do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of promotions or price decreases.
For biweekly Subscription Deliveries, your Subscription will be dispatched every 14 days, starting from the date on which the first Subscription Delivery is dispatched. For monthly Subscription Deliveries, your Subscription will be dispatched every 30 days starting from the date on which the first Subscription Delivery is dispatched
- When you sign up for a Subscription, payment for your initial Subscription Delivery will be billed immediately. Unless we expressly communicate otherwise, the fee for your following Subscriptions will be charged every 14 or 30 days starting from the date on which the first Subscription is created, according to your Subscription frequency (i.e. biweekly or monthly) until such time as your Subscription expires or it is cancelled by you or us in accordance with these Terms.
- The charges for each Subscription Delivery will be billed to the credit card used to create your Subscription or as otherwise directed by you. If we are unable to obtain payment from you for a Subscription Delivery for any reason, we will notify you via e-mail asking you to resolve the problem. Your Subscription will be placed on hold and no additional orders will be processed or shipped until the problem has been resolved by you.
- All Subscriptions Deliveries are subject to standard delivery dispatch only and therefore exclude any ‘next day’ or ‘Saturday’ delivery options.
- Subscription Delivery charges apply. However, free standard delivery will be provided for each Subscription Delivery with a total order value over $50 (before applicable taxes).
Please note that further delivery restrictions may apply. For further information on delivery restrictions (in particular, relating to certain geographical delivery restrictions) please see our Delivery & Returnsterms for further information.
- There may be occasions when, despite our efforts, we are unable to dispatch a Subscription Delivery. This may include (but not limited to) circumstances where any of the Products in your Subscription Delivery are out of stock or have otherwise been discontinued at the time your Subscription Delivery is due to be dispatched.
- If any of the events under clause 20 arise, the following procedure will apply:
- The Vype Care team will contact you directly to see if they can provide a remedy to the above Subscription issue.
- In the event a remedy can be provided by the Vype Care team, (for example, if we can provide you with a one-off substitution for any out of stock Products) the Subscription Delivery will be completed and your Subscription will resume normal activity.
- In the event we are unable to resolve the issue with your Subscription (for example, one of the Products in your Subscription has been discontinued), we will discuss with you the options available which may include the Subscription being cancelled and a new Subscription for current available Products being set up.
- Due to technical limitations, we will not be able to pause a Subscription. If a Subscription needs to be modified for any reason, it will have to be cancelled, and a new one set up.
- If you require further assistance with either cancelling or creating a new Subscription, please contact the Vype Care team.
Cancelling your Subscription
- Your Subscription will be valid for one (1) year from the date it is activated (see clause 6 above), unless earlier terminated by you or by us in accordance with these Terms.
- You may have certain legal rights to cancel your Subscription and return any unused Products to us within 14 working days of setting up your Subscription.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 24 above, you may cancel your Subscription at any time. To do so, you will need to undertake the following steps:
- Please login to your Account;
- Click on ‘Manage my Account’
- Click on the number of the Subscription you wish to cancel;
- Click the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
- Please note, a Subscription once cancelled by you cannot be restarted. You would therefore need to set up a new Subscription using the steps described at clause 5 of these Terms.
- For more information on how to cancel a Subscription please contact our Vype Care team on 1-844-746-8973 who will be able to assist you further.
- Cancellation requests submitted as set out in clause 26 be received at least one (1) full day prior to your next scheduled Subscription Delivery to avoid being charged for that delivery. Subject to the following, cancellation requests received after that shall take effect for the following Subscription Delivery. If we receive your request to cancel a Subscription after dispatching any Subscription Delivery, you may return to us the Product(s) in that Subscription Delivery after you have submitted your request to cancel the Subscription PROVIDED THAT:
- the Products are returned to us within 14 days of receipt; and
- the Products are in good, un-used and sealed condition.
Return of Products
- In the event you need to return any Products to us, please see further information how to do this under the ‘Delivery and Returns
- Subject to applicable law, Vype reserves the right to, at any time and without notice, end the Subscription and/ or decline any issue of a Subscription.
- Vype reserves the right to take any action we believe to be appropriate if we consider that any Vype account holders are abusing the Subscription services, which may include (but not limited to) terminating your existing Vype registered account.
- If any provision of these Terms is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
- Vype DOES NOT accept any liability for your use of the Subscription (including but not limited to use of your Subscription account) where such use is undertaken in a manner which is inconsistent with these Terms, Vype account user Terms and/ or the Vype Website Terms and Conditions.